The MIA Digital University Placement is dedicated to provide information and support for placement and is committed to offering learning opportunities that enhance the student experience. We help students and professionals to discover career options, complement academics with experiential learning, develop professional skills and connect with companies and internship providers. Our mission is to advance equitable access to career education and opportunities, by providing an educational environment, with attention to changing technologies and other requirements of the global marketplace.
Students and graduates can take advantage of our placement programs in order to gain practical work experience in the relevant field of study and develop soft and transversal skills.
Our students have been successfully placed in their related field of study or advanced in their career and improve their current position.
The goal of the placement program is give you the opportunity to broaden your horizons at an international scale and give you necessary skills to take on the world! MIA Digital University will help you achieve your aims in both your studies as well as your career prospects by informing you of new positions that become available – which will be based mainly on your preferences, your needs and, of course, the study path you have chosen to proceed in. The Placement training serves all students and alumni pursuing various future professional endeavors. Our service includes resume reviews, job and internship search assistance, job description explanation sessions, resume writing, group discussion and interviews to enhance the confidence of the students to face the placement process of various companies.
During the final semester of your study program, as MIA Digital University students you will have access to dedicated online learning resources that covers the following areas through video-lessons made by career counselors and experts:
- Interview strategies
- How to build a CV and cover letter
- How to develop your personal “brand” – Networking
- Develop your communication skills
- Prepare yourself for the job interview.
- Effective channels for finding a job
MIA University will take it upon itself to arrange virtual career events or presentations as well as webinars held by experts in the various fields who will provide students with relevant insights related to their study programs.
These events are held online due to the different nationalities of all our students who are based in approximately 30 destinations. In this way, no student is left out, but everyone can participate with a simple internet connection and an internet-connected device. This multicultural environment, which MIA university has promoted among its students and staff, gives you the perfect opportunity to liaise with company representatives from different worldwide locations so as to have in depth knowledge of the placements on offer such as what the company requires and how it can possibly become the perfect ‘next step’ in your career.
Through this section we help students to explore jobs and internships opportunities related to their field of study. You can find useful insights about the major internship providers that operates at an international level and to weekly updated job positions available for qualified students and professionals.
- SPAIN INTERNSHIP: click here
- CHEGG INTERNSHIP: click here
- UNION FOR THE MEDITERRANEAN International Internship: click here
- TARGET JOBS: click here
- UNICEF INTERNSHIP: click here
- INTERNSHIP PROPSECTS: click here
- WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION: click here
- AIRBUS: click here
- EUROPEAN UNION TRAINEESHIPS PROGRAM: click here
- EMPLOYMENT AT European Comission: Job opportunities | Careers with the European Union (europa.eu)
- EMPLOYMENT AND INTERNSHIP AT OSCE Employment | OSCE Employment
- JOBS/RELIEFWEB find vacancies by theme and country
- ORG: We help international developmental professionals raise the efficiency of international development aid through providing timely, reliable and relevant information. Our activity is driven by the following principle: developmental information should be as accessible and comprehensible.
- EMPLOYMENT AT European Communityas Junior Professional Delegates (be a EU delegate for Development Programs worldwide). Next call, for the round 2019-2021, will be published in January 2019. For more info: click here
- TAK Network Solution is looking for talented students and graduates from the Master in Computer Science to collaborate with different roles and positions to the development of Artificial intelligence and Big Data solutions. Students from MIA Digital University interested to apply can contact: email@example.com