The University Placement is dedicated to providing information and support for internships, offering learning opportunities that enrich the student experience. We assist students and professionals in exploring career options, integrating academic knowledge with practical experience, developing professional skills, and connecting with companies and internship providers. Our mission is to advance equitable access to career education and opportunities by creating an educational environment that aligns with changing technologies and global marketplace demands.
Our students have been successfully placed in their related field of study or have advanced in their careers, improving their current positions.
The placement program aims to provide you with the opportunity to broaden your horizons internationally and equip you with the necessary skills to thrive globally. MIA Digital University offers services such as resume reviews, job and internship search assistance, job description explanation sessions, resume writing, group discussions, and interviews to boost students’ confidence during the placement process.
Online career events, presentations and webinars conducted by experts in various fields are organized by the University to offer students insights relevant to their study programs. These events, held online to accommodate our diverse student body across approximately 30 destinations, provide a multicultural environment for students to connect with representatives from companies worldwide.
Explore job and internship opportunities related to your field of study through this section. Gain useful insights about major internship providers operating globally and find weekly updated job positions for qualified students and professionals.
Selected Internship Opportunities:
- SPAIN INTERNSHIP: click here
- CHEGG INTERNSHIP: click here
- UNION FOR THE MEDITERRANEAN International Internship: click here
- TARGET JOBS: click here
- UNICEF INTERNSHIP: click here
- INTERNSHIP PROPSECTS: click here
- WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION: click here
- AIRBUS: click here
- EUROPEAN UNION TRAINEESHIPS PROGRAM: click here
- EMPLOYMENT AT European Comission: Job opportunities | Careers with the European Union (europa.eu)
- EMPLOYMENT AND INTERNSHIP AT OSCE Employment | OSCE Employment
- JOBS/RELIEFWEB find vacancies by theme and country
- ORG: We help international developmental professionals raise the efficiency of international development aid through providing timely, reliable and relevant information. Our activity is driven by the following principle: developmental information should be as accessible and comprehensible.
- EMPLOYMENT AT European Communityas Junior Professional Delegates (be a EU delegate for Development Programs worldwide). Next call, for the round 2019-2021, will be published in January 2019. For more info: click here
- TAK Network Solution is looking for talented students and graduates from the Master in Computer Science to collaborate with different roles and positions to the development of Artificial intelligence and Big Data solutions. Students from MIA Digital University interested to apply can contact: email@example.com