Master in management and marketing of fashion and luxury
Accelerate your career in the fashion industry with the online MASTER IN MANAGEMENT AND MARKETING OF FASHION AND LUXURY. Study from anywhere in the world, in the comfort of your own home, and with the flexibility to work at your own pace.
We are unlike any other Master in Fashion Degree; we are entirely online.
- Learn in-demand skills necessary to pursue the fashion career of your dreams
- Continue to work full time, while you remotely acquire your degree
- Build valuable international connections with students and teachers
- Build professional relationships through our group project course component
- Build global connections that can lead to future partnerships and new job opportunities
- Gain advanced knowledge, and learn new skills to help improve and renew the outdated business model of the fashion and luxury sector.
- Have access to award-winning professors worldwide
- Challenge yourself and learn from real-world case studies
WHY CHOOSE A CAREER IN FASHION AND LUXURY MANAGEMENT?
The fashion and luxury industry is a sector in constant expansion. The industry is estimated to grow between 7% and 9% per year. Notably, Spain, along with the United Kingdom, is perceived to be one of the best destinations for luxury shopping. Numerous companies in the sector are changing their communication strategy to promote and sell their products globally and online. That means that to excel in this industry, you need to master these skills. The report “The State of Fashion 2019” emphasizes the need to renew the outdated business models of the fashion and luxury sector and strategically improve how promotion, communication, buying, retail, and sales models work. This program will offer advanced knowledge and skills in the field of management, marketing, customer relations, and communication. Join our Master to enrich your understanding of the fashion and luxury industry while being supported in a diverse and challenging environment. Stand out from your colleagues by learning the most in-demand skills and make yourself more hireable to employers.
The Master offers students a solid understanding of how the world of luxury and fashion works. Students are focused on understanding the new type of consumer, overcoming the challenges of the evolving retail industry, as well as learning about the movement towards global online shopping. This program will also teach students about business operations, current issues fashion luxury companies are facing, the importance of developing strong interpersonal relationships, design & innovation & sustainability & emerging technology. By the end of the course, you will develop the following competencies:
- Communication and branding strategies
- Analysis of management and purchasing techniques
- Competitor analysis and identification of a marketing plan
- How to build lasting client relationships
- How to create a digital marketing plan
- How to use digital marketing to increase luxury & fashion sales
- Management and planning of a fashion and luxury product launch
- An understanding of the new global consumer & how to market to them
- An understanding of the e-commerce industry & how it works
This Master Degree prepares students to become global leaders with the competencies needed to progress their careers in the fashion and luxury industry and increase their annual salary. They will learn to develop strategic marketing plans and to create and execute communication strategies. As well, students will learn how to become excellent project managers and learn how to effectively manage distribution strategies in the fast-paced world of fashion.
With an understanding of the trends and practices in luxury and fashion management, graduates can work in the following fields:
- Brand Management
- Corporate Communications
- Digital Marketing
- Product Management
- Retail and Sale
- Promotion and Distribution
- Project Management
- Business Development
- Sales & Forecasting
- Strategy & Innovation
- History of Fashion and Luxury
- The Italian Market and Foreign Markets
- Fashion Companies: Business and Development Models and Strategies
- Emerging Trends in the Fashion and Luxury sector
- Forecasting and Development of Marketing and Branding Strategies
- Consumer Behavior
- Buying, Sales and Merchandising Techniques
CURRICULUM AND PROGRAM
Work virtually in small groups with your classmates on assigned industry-specific projects and real-world case studies. These projects will teach you independent critical thinking. They will push you to think big and to set a clear plan to achieve your goals. Lastly, these projects will let you be creative, work on designs, and learn how to execute and manage tasks in the fashion industry flawlessly.
ACCESS to TOP INDUSTRY PROFESSORS
MIA Digital University is home to many star professors. These professors used to be limited to teaching in person at their local universities. However, with MIA’s Digital University, students from around the world now have unlimited access to the world’s best teachers. Additionally, all professors at the MIA Digital University have Ph.D. degrees in disciplines related to fashion and luxury, as well as multiple years of experience in the industry. Our professors are truly well-rounded, well connected, and many have been acknowledged for excellence in their industry.
OUR ONLINE STUDY MODEL
One of our core values at MIA University is to allow for an enriching, supportive and flexible environment. That is why we offer the continuous support of professors and tutors to go over course material or to get additional help. All lectures and the study and assessment material are available 24/07 on the online platform, allowing you to go through the content at your own pace. The flexibility of this Master makes it possible for working professionals to acquire their degree while still working full-time in the industry.
For additional information regarding the Master, the admissions process and the scholarship program you can contact our admissions office at: email@example.com or by whatsapp or phone if you want to talk with one of our representatives.