Master in global business administration
A GLOBAL PERSPECTIVE OF THE NEW DIGITAL ECONOMY
The Global MBA provides a comprehensive perspective on the impact of digital technologies for the growth and success of companies, offering the knowledge and skills necessary to navigate the complexities of today’s digital world. The master’s curriculum encompasses international business, global finance, digital transformation, and leadership, equipping students with the skills to apply advanced business strategies in an international context. The program also addresses the risks associated with political, social, and environmental settings.
OBJECTIVES AND LEARNING OUTCOMES
The Master aims to provide the knowledge and skills needed to address the challenges of modern business, offering the most advanced techniques in business management and leadership, online business, strategic marketing, and digital transformation. Through the program, students will gain the skills to:
- Manage different organizational functional areas based on business objectives and strategies.
- Develop leadership skills to manage multinational work teams.
- Understand how to redefine the organization’s performance through digitization.
- Manage international business activities and operations.
- Engage effectively with stakeholders.
- Analyze how new technologies and upcoming digital trends impact organizations.
- Understand how to develop and optimize a company’s digital strategy.
- Analyze international Financial Markets.
- Understand Global Corporate and Investment Banking principles.
- Learn how to develop digital business solutions to boost profitability and minimize costs
The curriculum of the Master provides students with the necessary skills and tools to advance their careers and enhance their managerial and decision-making abilities. With an international faculty and experienced business professionals, the Master offers a global perspective on business strategies, international finance, information technology management, and leadership—central issues for today’s managers and executives. The theoretical classes are complemented with practical applications, interactive assessments, case studies, and simulations.
Globalization, digitization, and new technologies are transforming current markets and the economy. Innovation and disruption are future trends that require leaders capable of expanding their mindset and adopting new concepts and business models. Companies and leaders must cultivate innovation to increase productivity, gain a competitive advantage, and enhance corporate value.
Digital Business Models
The digital economy has generated new opportunities for companies that need to become more digital to capture value from innovation and enhance performance. Students will learn how to integrate digital technologies and strategies into traditional organizations and develop a successful digital transformation plan based on the company’s needs.
Global Finance and Risk Management
Key global financial issues, such as financial risk and the operations of multinational companies, influence the way companies build their global business networks, their activities, and strategies. Company leaders must analyze the elements influencing foreign exchange rate risk and the factors that determine global and regional financial stability.
The complexity of the global environment affects local, national, and international organizations, and leaders are required to expand their mindset according to future digital trends and innovation. Students in the Master develop a global managerial approach and analyze critical elements such as passion and conflict resolution to become successful leaders in the global environment.
The internationalization and globalization of products and services are subject to competition and change. Students explore diverse managerial styles and discover how to develop a strategic view of the entire company to gain a competitive advantage. They learn how to identify the key drivers of innovation and plan the necessary changes for the company.
Digital Business Transformation is influencing global business in every industry, demanding that managers be proficient in developing innovative products, services, processes, and models through efficient managerial strategies. Graduates from the Master acquire the competencies and skills to thrive in multinational companies within a global business environment characterized by a cross-cultural landscape. They gain professional expertise to excel in strategic-level positions such as:
- Director of Business Development
- Management Control Manager
- Corporate Financial Analyst
- Financial Director
- International sale manager
- Digital Trasformation manager
- Business Innovation Strategist
- Business Intelligence Manager
A FULLY ON LINE STUDY MODEL
The Master can be attended entirely online through the “MIA University Campus” platform, which offers students a flexible and personalized learning environment. All study materials are accessible through the platform and include asynchronous video classes, didactic units, a virtual library, webinars, and interactive discussion forums. This enables students to organize their study schedules while staying connected with their professors and tutors.
WHAT MAKE OUR PROGRAM DIFFERENT!
- Innovative and practical technology-driven courses
- A 100% online master’s program built around your schedule
- International accreditation
- Unique learning experiences that integrate technology into the curriculum
- Academic excellence and in-depth practical knowledge
- Real-world, project-based learning
- An international community of students and professionals
For additional information regarding the Master, the admissions process, and the scholarship program, you can contact our admissions office at email@example.com. Alternatively, you can reach out via WhatsApp or phone to speak with one of our representatives.