Master in Digital Fashion Innovation and Sustainability
Digital transformation is impacting all aspects of our lives, and digital technology are becoming today the most powerful tools to promote culture, arts and fashion. While Silicon Valley continues to produce innovative smart devices and make advancements in virtual and augmented reality, the art, fashion and luxury industry is promoting a new way to integrate technologies into the production, manufacturing and retails and supply chain. Metaverse, the digital art and virtual collection are becoming extremely popular today involving both major artists, luxury brands and retail consumers. To avoid fashion waste, fashion and luxury brands are starting creating digital collection that allows to present the clothes to the market before they were produced.
In this evolving scenario the Master in Digital Fashion Innovation and Sustainability, has been designed to prepare students to meet the requirements of the growing fashion industry and of the new virtual market that is instant, eye-catching, sustainable and entirely digital. The program taught by qualified professors and professionals of the digital world, provides a complete knowledge and understanding of the current and future evolution of fashion and luxury, from the design and production to the marketing and distribution. Upon completion of the master, students will get the skills needed to integrate design fundamentals with entrepreneurial know-how and will be prepared for leadership roles in fashion marketing, communication and distribution fashion and luxury virtual collection.
The Master aims to fill the existing digital skills gap in fashion business education and to meet the increasing demand for highly trained digital fashion professionals. Through the program students will analyze the socio-cultural processes that shape fashion and drive its impact on society and will get the key skills to market digital fashion and luxury products in a sustainable way, reducing cost and wast and addressing new international markets.
Moreover they develop the knowledge and skills to manage all the aspects related to the design of new fashion products taking into account sustainability, digitization and product innovation.
At the completion of the master, students will be able to:
- Analyze implementation of technology as a competitive advantage in the fashion and luxury value chain.
- Explore the significant innovations in digital fashion design and production.
- Lead technological innovation in the fashion and luxury company.
- Identify the unique marketing management aspects of luxury and fashion, and assess the importance of a brand’s environment and its strategic management.
- Develop advanced specialist skills in digital fashion disciplines.
- Contribute to responsible design systems and practice.
- Develop alternative, creative and experimental design solutions.
The master covers the following core areas throughout 8 modules:
- FASHION BRANDING
- Digital Fashion
- New retail and supply chain techniques
- Augumented and Virtual reality in Fashion
- FASHION SUSTAINABILITY
A FULLY ON LINE STUDY MODEL
The Master can be attended completely online through the online platform “MIA University Campus” that provides students with a flexible and personalized learning environment. All the study material is accessible through the platform and includes asynchronous video – classes, didactic units, virtual library, webinars and interactive discussions forums that allows students to organize their study schedule while remaining connected with their professors and tutors.
WHAT MAKE OUR PROGRAM DIFFERENT!
- Innovative and practice technology driven course
- A 100% online master program built around your schedule
- International accreditation
- A unique learning experiences, integrating technology into the curriculum
- Academic excellence and in-depth practical knowledge
- Real-world, project-based learning
- International community of students and professionals
For additional information regarding the Master, the admissions process and the scholarship program you can contact our admissions office at: email@example.com or by whatsapp or phone if you want to talk with one of our representatives.