MASTER OF SCIENCE in Artificial intelligence, machine learning and innovation technology
The emergence of disruptive technology and the pace of innovation is anticipated to continue in 2022. Emerging technology like artificial intelligence, machine learning, big data and cloud applications will create new opportunities and attract the investment of the major economic players. In this framework, hiring growth for disruptive technology experts has increased by 74% annually in the last 4 years and the most in demand tech skills continue to be related to big data and data science, virtual reality, artificial intelligence and deep learning.
The MS in Artificial Intelligence, machine learning and innovation technology aims to satisfy the great demand for professionals in the growing areas of computing science, by offering a comprehensive training in the applications of Artificial intelligence, data science and cloud computing. The master program provides the knowledge and skills to develop and test software and information systems and to design intelligent systems programs, high-powered software applications and security methods. Through a range of specialistic modules, students will explorethe techniques and applications of artificial intelligence, machine and deep learning and analyze high-level programming languages and modern software development.
At the end of the master students will be able to:
- Understand the formal foundations of the tools of Automatic Learning and, in particular, of Deep Learning.
- Propose solutions based on Deep Learning from a broad perspective, considering the ethical and legal aspects and the economic and social implications of the automation of the processes in the businesses.
- Understand and be able to analyze the tools of Artificial Intelligence that can be used in different business contexts.
- Master programming of data structures and program flow in high-level languages such as Python.
- Know the main applications of automatic learning in different areas
- Develop advanced data structures, algorithms, and machine learning systems
- Work as ethical and responsible members of the computing profession and society.
- Data Science
- Machine learning
- Software engineering
- Programming languages
- Cyber security
- Artificial intelligence
- Big data analytics
BENEFITS OF A COMPUTER SCIENCE DEGREE
Students with computer science degree can be employed in different sectors and industries to play many profitable positions. The field of computer science is not oversaturated, and there is big demand for competent computer scientists since more specializations are coming every year. Employment of computer and information technology occupations is projected to grow 12 percent from now until 2028, much faster than the average for all occupations according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. There is a significant increase in the job market for people with skills in cloud computing, big data, information security and Artificial Intelligence. The program will prepare you for a successful career in many industries such as finance, healthcare, education, and government, as well as in the core software development industry
Students from the Master will be uniquely positioned to fill computer science jobs with competitive salaries in various industries and in technology companies such as Amazon, Facebook, Google, Microsoft, Oracle, and Bloomberg.
Graduates of the Master can pursue a variety of careers as:
- Computer programmer
- Computer systems analyst
- Computer systems engineer
- Network systems administrator
- Security architect
- Security engineer
- Software applications developer
- Software architect
- Software engineer
- Data Scientist
- Engineering manager
- Information security analyst
- Artificial Intelligence and machine learning engineer
- Cloud computing engineer
A FULLY ON LINE STUDY MODEL
The Master can be attended completely online through the online platform “MIA University Campus” that provides students with a flexible and personalized learning environment. All the study material is accessible through the platform and includes asynchronous video – classes, didactic units, virtual library, webinars and interactive discussions forums that allows students to organize their study schedule while remaining connected with their professors and tutors.
Partnership between MIA Digital University and Ibermática for student internships
Ibermática a global IT services company that has been operating in the market since 1973 announces its partnership with MIA Digital University for students internship and placement. Through the “Junior University program” current students and graduates of the Master in computer science and of the Master in artificial intelligence, machine learning and innovation technology can be integrated into the company’s project department to have a practical experience and get additional professional skills.
Students interested to apply to the master and the internship program can send an email to the admissions office at: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT MAKE OUR PROGRAM DIFFERENT!
- Innovative and practice drive courses
- A 100% online master program built around your schedule
- International accreditation
- A unique learning experiences, integrating technology into the curriculum
- Academic excellence and in-depth practical knowledge
- Real-world, project-based learning
- International community of students and professionals
The master is a dual degree with UDIMA – Universidad a Distancia de Madrid. All the students interested to receive the dual degree are required to inform the admissions office at the time of enrollment.
For additional information regarding the Master, the admissions process and the scholarship program you can contact our admissions office at: email@example.com or by whatsapp or phone if you want to talk with one of our representatives.