The University internship program is offered to all MIA Digital University current students and alumni. Depending on the degree you are attending or you have completed, you may have the opportunity to further develop your knowledge and skills through the internship experience and to explore work options in a variety of sectors.
The Internships are optional and vary in duration and requirements. They can last from six-month to 12 months and can be paid or unpaid internship depending on the company available positions and requirements.
Students interested to apply to the internship program are required to contact the admissions office at: email@example.com
AVAILABLE INTERNSHIP POSITIONS
Communication and RRSS department internship (Madrid – 1 vacancy)
- Supervision and participation in the copys for our social networks.
- MKT department support in the area of communication and social networks.
- Writing articles for social networks.
- Supervision and participation in the copywriting for our social networks.
- Search for images in image banks.
- Registration of suppliers and contacts in our database.
- Regular user of social networks: Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Tik Tok.
- Previous work experience in this field is a plus.
- Must like to write. Copywriting.
- Excellent spelling.
- Organized person.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- High level of creativity and proactivity.
- With interest and skills for communication and branded content.
- With interest in influencer marketing.
Desirable requirements: – Photoshop, Canva or a photo/video editing app. – WordPress. – Hootsuite.
Studies related to this internship: journalism, advertising, PR and marketing.
Marketing department internship (Madrid – 2 vacancies)
- Support in the elaboration of co-marketing campaign proposals for the promotion of destinations and with airlines.
- Elaboration of campaign reports.
- Help in the coordination and execution of marketing campaigns.
- Maintenance and updating of partners’ databases for joint promotion campaigns.
- Merchandising: coordination of replenishment of corporate merchandising elements, control of available stock in stores and search for new elements with suppliers.
- Control of advertising campaigns and content through a manager that controls all the screens available in PANGEA stores.
- Control of expenditure items of local marketing actions.
- High level in the use of Excel and PowerPoint.
- High level of English.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics is a plus.
- Analytical, orderly and very responsible profile.
Internship in marketing department, content area (Bilbao – 1 vacancy)
At PANGEA The Travel Store, we are looking for a travel-related content writer on internship (essential to make agreement). So, if you like writing and you are a little globetrotter, the world’s largest travel store is your place.
Your day to day will consist of writing and updating travel content (travel plans on the website and posts for the blog) with the aim of positioning it in search engines, so SEO optimization will be key. In addition, you will learn how to use tools such as WordPress and internal CMS.
We are looking for people with travel experience, a passion for travel and a passion for writing.
- Travel content writing.
- Updating travel content on the web.
- Use of PowerPoint.
- Uploading content to WordPress and internal CMS.
- SEO optimization of content (texts and images).
HACKETT LONDON, AWWG GROUP
Position: Creative Assistant
- Give support, create or update briefings on brand for projects based on the department, and support ongoing projects with creative documents.
- Bring a fresh, young, and inventive perspective to the team.
- Active listening and notetaking aid the team in the fruition and development of projects by offering insights.
- Visit different parts of the creative process at different stages of your journey with AWWG to enhance your adaptability skills.
- Collaborate with different departments and align with them to ensure the inclusivity of the process at hand
- Initiate or enhance research for products to visually showcase the highlighted product.
- Assist with budget compliance and invoice keeping.
- Assist with the post production
- Support the styling department when needed
Who you are:
- This program is for you if you are studying or have finished a Bachelor’s or Masters degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Advertising or Fashion
- Advanced proficiency in English and intermediate level of Spanish is required; other languages are strongly valued
- Good use of MS Office tools, especially Excel
- Interest in fashion photography is a plus
- Passion for the world of retail and fashion
- Previous professional experience is not required but the ambition and energy to give your best is a must!
What do we offer?
- Competitively paid internship
- Modern corporate offices
- Remote work twice a week (Mondays and Fridays)
- Flexible working hours
- Discount on the brands of the group
- Great international working environment
You can find other open positions for this company here: https://awwg.com/careers/internship-and-graduate-program/